PROCEDURE FOR REGISTERING AS A REVAAMP VALUE PARTNER
- Complete a Revaamp Value partner registration form and submit same with a valid means of identification (National ID, International passport, Voters card, or Driver’s license).
- Click on basic subscription to Juriscope Legal Tips and Subscribe Free as a Basic Subscriber.
- Upon receipt of your form you shall be formally registered as a Revaamp value partner and subsequently issued an appointment letter as a programme promotions executive by Revacom.
- If you are not already a registered contributor, download and complete Federal Mortgage Bank NHF2 form(individual registration form) Stating 022012821-1 as Employer Number
- Tick on the “Employed Part Time” Box
- Send completed form to a REVAAMP SUB-AGGREGATOR nearest to you to enable us open a contributory account for you at the Federal Mortgage Bank.
- Upon receipt of your NHF number, we shall forward same to you via sms or e-mail.
- Promoting and creating awareness for the programme.
- You shall be required to sponsor shortlisted pro-bono cases the programme.
- You shall be required to introduce other value partners.
- You shall from time to time provide interest free loans to Revaamp Agents of your choice who bid for supply contracts under the programme.
- You shall be required to introduce and sponsor Revaamp Agents.
- You shall be required to secure and guarantee premium discount contracts under the programme.
BENEFITS ACCRUING TO A VALUE PARTNER
You shall be entitled to our free intermediation services to access mortgage loan from the National Housing Fund.
You shall have the opportunity to earn income by participating as a primary off-taker for real estate projects created under the programme.
- Where a default is made on a transaction guaranteed by you, you shall be entitled to 60% of the accrued penalty fee.
- You shall be entitled to introduce property/properties under the Revaamp Agency Scheme and shall be entitled to 60% of agency fee payable by the owner upon sale of the property; provided that where you introduce the property partially, you shall only be entitled to 20% of the agency fee payable by the owner.
- Where you successfully refer a buyer for any property listed on the Revaamp Transactions Platform, you shall be entitled to the full agency payable by the buyer and 20% of agency fee payable by the owner of the property.
- Where any person introduced to the programme by you successfully refers a property buyer, you shall be entitled to 5% of the agency fee payable by such a buyer.
- You shall be entitled to introduce hotels under the Revaamp Agency Scheme and shall be entitled to 30% of the residual income due to Revacom whenever a Revaamp guest lodges in the hotel.
- Where you successfully refer a guest to any Revaamp partner hotel through the Revaamp transactions platform, you shall be entitled to 70% of the residual income due to Revacom.
- Where any person introduced to the programme by you successful introduces a hotel or refers a guest to guest to any Revaamp partner hotel, you shall be entitled to 5% of total income payable to such a person.
- Subject to payment of yearly service charge, you shall be entitled to earn income from bidding for contracts on the Revaamp bidding platform.
- Subject of your payment of yearly service charge, you shall be entitled to 20% of yearly service charge, payable by any value partner introduced by you.
The maximum value of lots that can be allocated to each Revaamp value partner for each bid is ₦2,000,000.
Where a value partner desires to bid for contracts and earn income under REVAAMP PREMIUM DISCOUNT SCHEME, he/she shall be required to pay N10,000 yearly service charge payable to:
BANK NAME: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc
ACCOUNT NAME: REVACOM LIMITED
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 1021769327
- Every agency fee or residual income (under the Hotel discount initiative) earned by a value partner shall be subject to deduction of an administrative fee 30% of the total amount where the value partner has not paid the yearly service charge. However where the value partner has paid the yearly service charge, the deduction shall be 10% of the total income.