PROCEDURE FOR REGISTERING AS A REVAAMP SUB-AGGREGATOR
• Express your interest by completing a Revaamp Sub-Aggregation Registration Form and submit same.
• Upon acceptance and shortlisting of your application, you shall pass through a selection process. Upon successful completion of the Selection Process and Training, you shall receive a provisional letter of appointment after which your appointment can be confirmed.
DUTIES OF A REVAAMP SUB-AGGREGATOR
1. You shall be responsible for promoting the Programme within your territory.
2. You shall source for Off-Take Contracts within your territory.
3. You shall introduce Revaamp Premium Agents, Business Partners and Value Partners.
4. You shall be responsible collating completed NHF Forms within your territory.
5. You shall be responsible for Organizing Awareness Seminars for Registered Revaamp Stakeholders within your territory.
6. You shall be responsible for sourcing and introducing projects within your territory.
7. You shall be entitled to provide Agency Services through the Revaamp Agency Scheme.
BENEFITS ACCRUING TO A REVAAMP SUB-AGGREGATOR
1. You shall be entitled to 10% of the total yearly Net Income earned by Revacom within your territory.
2. You shall be entitled to introduce Properties for sale under the Revaamp Agency Scheme and shall be entitled to 80% of Agency fee payable by the owner upon sale of any property introduced by you.
3. Where you successfully refer a buyer for any property listed on the Revaamp Transactions Platform, you shall be entitled to the full Agency fee payable by the buyer and 20% of Agency fee payable by the seller of the property.
4. You shall be entitled to 20% of the Registration fee payable by any new Revaamp Premium Agent introduced by you. You shall also be entitled to 20% of the Yearly Registration Renewal fee payable by them.
5. You shall be entitled to 50% of the Registration fee payable by any new Revaamp Business Partner introduced by you. You shall also be entitled 50% of their Registration Renewal Fee.
6. You shall be entitled to 20% of the administrative fee payable by any Premium Agents, Business Partners and Value Partners introduced by you for any income he/she earns under the Programme.
TERMS AND CONDITION
Every income earned by you as a Revaamp Sub-Aggregator shall be subject to a 5% deduction as administrative fee.