PROCEDURE FOR REGISTERING AS A REVAAMP SUB-AGGREGATOR
Complete a Revaamp sub-aggregator’s registration form and submit same with a valid means of identification (National ID, International passport, Voters card, or Driver’s license)
- Click on basic subscription to Juriscope Legal Tips and subscribe for free as a basic subscriber
- Upon acceptance and shortlisting of your application, you shall pass through a selection process. Upon successful completion of the selection process and training, you shall receive a provisional letter of appointment after which your appointment can be confirmed.
DUTIES OF A REVAAMP SUB-AGGREGATOR
- Sourcing for Off-take contracts within your territory
- Introducing other Revaamp Agents and Value Partners
- Collating completed NHF forms within your territory
- Introducing subscribers to Juriscope legal tips
- Supervising Community Services
- Organising awareness seminars for newly registered Revaamp Agents
- Sourcing for and introducing projects
- Providing agency services through the Revaamp Agency Scheme.
BENEFITS ACCRUING TO A REVAAMP SUB-AGGREGATOR
You shall be entitled to our free inter-mediation services to access mortgage loan from the National Housing Fund.
You shall be entitled to 5% of profit due to the company for each contract introduced by you.
You shall be entitled to
N1000 for every prime agent, N2500 for every Super-Agent and N 5000 for every premium agent introduced by you. These benefits shall also apply to each renewal of their registration.
You shall be entitled to
N300 for each completed NHF form collated by you.
You shall be entitled to participate in bids for contracts available on the REVAAMP BIDDING PLATFORM.
You shall be entitled to introduce property/properties under the REVAAMP AGENCY SCHEME and shall be entitled to 60% of agency fee payable by the owner upon sale of the property; provided that where you introduce the property partially; you shall only be entitled to 20% of the agency fee payable by the owner.
Where you successfully refer a buyer for any property listed on the Revaamp Transactions Platform, you shall be entitled to the full agency payable by the buyer and 20% of agency fee payable by the owner of the property.
You shall be entitled to 20% of yearly services charge payable by any value partner introduced by you.
Where any person introduced to the programme by you successfully refers a property buyer, you shall be entitled to 5% of the agency fee payable by such a buyer. You shall be entitled to introduce hotels under the Revaamp Agency Scheme and shall be entitled to 30% of the residual income due to Revacom whenever a Revaamp guest lodges in the hotel.
Where you successfully refer a guest to any Revaamp partner hotel through the Revaamp transactions platform, you shall be entitled to 70% of the residual income due to Revacom.
Where any person introduced to the programme by you successful introduces a hotel or refers a guest to guest to any Revaamp partner hotel, you shall be entitled to 5% of total income payable to such a person.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The maximum value of lots that can be allocated to a Sub-Aggregator for each Bid shall be
- Every Agency fee or residual income (under the hotel discount initiative) earned by a Revaamp sub-Aggregator shall be subject to deduction of administrative fee which shall be 10% of gross income earned.