PROCEDURE FOR REGISTERING AS A PREMIUM AGENT
- Click on basic subscription to Juriscope Jegal Tips and subscribe free as a basic subscriber.
- Pay the sum of N35000.00 as registration fee into REVACOM BANK ACCOUNT
Bank Name: UBA Plc
Account Name: REVACOM LIMITED
Account Number: 1021769327
- Complete a Revaamp Premium Agent registration form and submit same with a valid means of identification (National ID, International passport, Voters card, or Driver’s license).
- Upon receipt of your payment you shall be formally registered as a Revaamp Premium Agent as well as member of the Revaamp Real Estate Dealers Association.
- If you are not already a registered contributor, download and complete Federal Mortgage Bank NHF2 form Individual Registration Form) Stating 022012821-1 as Employee Number.
- Tick on the “Employed Part Time” Box
- Send completed form NHF2 to any REVAAMP SUB-AGGREGATOR nearest to you to enable us open a contributory account for you at the Federal Mortgage Bank.
- Upon receipt of your NHF number, we shall forward same to you via sms or e-mail
DUTIES OF A PREMIUM AGENT
- Introducing other Awareness Agents and Valu Partners
- Providing agency services through Revaamp Agency Scheme.
- Providing volunteering services within your respective communities
BENEFITS ACCRUING TO A PREMIUM AGENT
- You shall be entitled to our free inter-mediation services to access mortgage loan from the National Housing Fund.
- You shall be entitled to N1,000 for every prime agent, N2,000 for every Super Agent and N 5,000 for every Premium Agent Introduced by you. These benefits shall also apply to each renewal of their registration.
- Where you introduce a total of 60 new Revaamp Premium Agents, you shall be entitled to be allocated a plot of land or building in any estate of your choice within the REVAAMP VALUE CHAIN.
- Upon allocation of the plot, the sum of N500,000 shall be payable by Revacom Limited to the developer of the estate on your behalf, Provided that where there is no available property of your choice, the sum of N500,000 shall be used for payment of bids on your behalf for contracts secured under the programme through the agents bidding platform.
- You shall be entitled to introduce property/properties under the REVAAMP AGENCY SCHEME and shall be entitled to 60%of agency fee payable by the owner upon sale of the property; provided that where you introduce the property partially, you shall only be entitled to 20% of the agency fee payable by the owner.
- You shall be entitled to participate in bids for contracts available on the REVAAMP BIDDING PLATFORM.
- Where you successfully refer a buyer for any property listed on the Revaamp Transactions Platform, you shall be entitled to the full agency payable by the buyer less 10% administrative charge and 20% of agency fee payable by the owner of the property.
- You shall be entitled to 20% of yearly services charge payable by any value partner introduced by you.
- Where any person introduced to the programme by you successfully refers a property buyer, you shall be entitled to 5% of the agency fee payable by such a buyer.
- You shall be entitled to introduce hotels under the Revaamp Agency Scheme and shall be entitled to 30% of the residual income due to Revacom whenever a Revaamp guest lodges in the hotel.
- Where you successfully refer a guest to any Revaamp partner hotel through the Revaamp transactions platform, you shall be entitled to 70% of the residual income due to Revacom.
- Where any person introduced to the programme by you successful introduces a hotel or refers a guest to guest to any Revaamp partner hotel, you shall be entitled to 5% of total income payable to such a person.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Where a Revaamp Premium Agent has not completed payment for a past allocation land, no new allocation shall be given, rather any accrued funds in his/her favour, shall be utilized in paying off the outstanding amount .
- The maximum value of lots that can be allocated to a Revaamp Premium Agent for each Bid shall be N5,000,000.
- The Registration is renewed annually upon payment of N35,000.
- Every agency fee or residual income (under the hotel discount initiative) earned by a revaamp sub-aggregator shall be subject to a deduction of administrative fee which shall be 10% of gross income earned.