PROCEDURE FOR REGISTERING AS A PREMIUM AGENT
1. Pay the sum of N50,000 as Registration fee into REVACOM Bank Account with the following details:
Bank Name: UBA PLC
Account Name: REVACOM LIMITED
Account Number: 1021769327
2. Complete a Revaamp Premium Agent Registration Form and submit same. Click on the Button Labeled” REGISTER NOW” Below This Page
3. Upon receipt of your payment, you shall be formally Registered as a Revaamp Premium Agent and subsequently issued an appointment letter by REVACOM as a Programme Promotions Executive.
4 If you are not already a registered contributor, download and complete Federal Mortgage Bank NHF2 Form (individual Registration Form) stating 022012821-1 as Employee Number. Tick on the “Employed Part Time” Box.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FORM NHF2
• Send completed FORM NHF2 to any REVAAMP SUB-AGGREGATOR nearest to you to enable us open a contributory account for you at the Federal Mortgage Bank.
• Upon receipt of your NHF number, we shall forward same to you via sms or e-mail.
DUTIES OF A PREMIUM AGENT
1. Introduction of Subscribers to the Revaamp Room Voucher.
2. Introduction of Partner Hotels.
3. Introduction of Properties for Sale.
4. Introduction of Revaamp Suppliers.
5. Introduction of other Premium Agents, Value Partners and Business Partners.
6. Provision of Agency Services through Revaamp Agency Scheme.
7. Provision of other services available under the Programme.
BENEFITS ACCRUING TO A PREMIUM AGENT
1. You shall be entitled to 20% of administrative fee payable by any Premium Agents or Value Partners or Business Partners introduced by you for any income he/she earns under the Programme.
2. You shall be entitled to 50% subscription fee payable by any subscriber to Revaamp Room Voucher introduced by you.
3. You shall be entitled to 30% of any commission payable to Revacom by any hotel introduced by you.
4. You shall earn income from Raw Material Supply Contracts created under the Programme.
5. You shall earn income from Forward Contracts to be generated from Time to Time under the Programme.
6. Revacom shall make a monthly payment to Federal Mortgage Bank as contribution to your National Housing Fund Account.
FURTHER BENEFITS ACCRUING TO YOU AS A REVAAMP PREMIUM AGENT
1. You shall be entitled to 20% of the Registration fee payable by any new Premium Agents introduced by you. You shall also be entitled to 20% of the Yearly Registration Renewal fee payable by them.
2. You shall be entitled to 50% of the Registration fee payable by any new Business Partner introduced by you. You shall also be entitled to 20% of the Yearly Registration Renewal fee payable by them.
3.You shall be entitled to Introduce Properties under the REVAAMP AGENCY SCHEME and shall be entitled to70% of the Agency fee payable by the owner upon sale of the property.
4. Where you successfully refer a buyer for any property advertised on the Transaction Platforms, you shall be entitled to 90% Agency fee payable by the buyer and 20% of the agency fee payable by the seller.
5. You shall be entitled to our free inter-mediation services to access mortgage loan from the National Housing Fund Account.
1. An equivalent of 5% of the total income to be earned by you Yearly shall be payable to Federal Mortgage Bank PLC on your behalf as contribution to the National Housing Fund.
2. Every income earned by you as a Revaamp Premium Agent shall be subject to a 2.5% deduction as administrative fee.
3. Your registration shall be renewed annually upon your payment of N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) Only.