PROCEDURE FOR REGISTERING AS A REVAAMP PRIME AGENT
Click on basic subscription to Juriscope legal tips and subscribe free as a basic subscriber.
Pay the sum of N3,500 as registration fee into REVACOM BANK ACCOUNT
Bank: UBA Plc
Account Name: Revacom Ltd
Account Number: 1021769327
- Complete a Revaamp Prime Agent registration form and submit same with a valid means of identification (National ID, International passport, Voters card, or Driver’s license) and proof of payment .
- Upon receipt of your form you shall be formally registered as a Revaamp Prime Agent and subsequently issued an appointment letter as a programme promotions executive by Revacom.
- If you are not already a registered contributor, Download and complete Federal Mortgage Bank NHF2 form(individual registration form) stating 022012821-1 as employer number.
- Tick on the “employed part time” box
- Send completed form to any REVAAMP SUB-AGGREGATOR nearest to you to enable us open a contributory account for you at the Federal Mortgage Bank.
- Upon receipt of your NHF number we shall forward same to you via sms or email.
DUTIES OF A REVAAMP PRIME AGENT
- Introducing other Awareness Agents and Value Partners
- Providing agency services through Revaamp Agency Scheme
- Providing volunteering services within respective communities
BENEFITS ACCRUING TO A REVAAMP PRIME AGENT
- You shall be entitled to our free inter-mediation services to access mortgage loan from the National Housing Fund.
- You shall be entitled to N1,000 for every prime agent, N2,000 for every Super Agent and N 5,000 for every Premium Agent Introduced by you. These benefits shall also apply to each renewal of their registration.
- You shall be entitled to introduce property/properties under the REVAAMP AGENCY SCHEME and shall be entitled to 60% of agency fee payable by the owner upon sale of the property; provided that where you introduce the property partially; you shall only be entitled to 20% of the agency fee payable by the owner.
- Where you successfully refer a buyer for any property listed on the Revaamp Transactions Platform, you shall be entitled to the full agency payable by the buyer and 20% of agency fee payable by the owner of the property.
- Where any person introduced to the programme by you successfully refers a property buyer, you shall be entitled to 5% of the agency fee payable by such a buyer.
- You shall be entitled to introduce hotels under the Revaamp Agency Scheme and shall be entitled to 30% of the residual income due to Revacom whenever a Revaamp guest lodges in the hotel.
- Where you successfully refer a guest to any Revaamp partner hotel through the Revaamp Transactions Platform, you shall be entitled to 70% of the residual income due to Revacom.
- Where any person introduced to the programme by you successful introduces a hotel or refers a guest to guest to any Revaamp partner hotel, you shall be entitled to 5% of total income payable to such a person.
- You shall be entitled to participate in bids on the Agents Bidding Platform.
- You shall be entitled to 20% of yearly service charge payable by any value partner introduced by you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The maximum value of lots that can be allocated to each Revaamp Prime Agent for each bid shall be N300,000.00
- Registration is renewed annually upon payment of N3,500
- Every Agency fee earned by a Revaamp prime Agent shall be subject to a deduction of 10% administrative fee which shall be 10% of the gross amount earned.